- Soft sound of a crinkly foil attracts baby’s attention
- Contrast colours stimulate the vision
- Colourful tags encourage a baby to grasp and help develop fine motor skills
Zebra comforter is filled with a crinkly foil, whose gentle sound attracts the attention of the youngest ones, providing them with auditory stimuli. Its gentle crinkle sound soothes the baby, as it can be associated with the sounds heard by a baby in mummy’s belly. Colourful tags and elements that stick out encourage the baby to grab, stimulate correct development of fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination. This soft toy is light and easy to hold, so it can be close to your baby from the birth, both in the crib and during a walk.
Crinkling toy will help you to:
- stimulate vision with contrast
- develop the sense of hearing with a gently crinkling foil
- develop fine motor skills
- practice eye-hand coordination
Hencz Toys are Polish products, awarded on various occasions, compliant with EN-71 and made of materials awarded with “Przyjazny dla człowieka” (Human-friendly) and “Bezpieczny dla dziecka” (Safe for children) certificate. As we manufacture every toy on our own, we make sure that the production quality is the highest at every stage. Each product has a CE certificate.
- Size: 22x22 cm
- Material: Cotton, minky
- Target age group: 0+
- Country of origin: Poland