- It supports your baby’s sensory education
- It develops vision, hearing, and touch
- It has a tag allowing to attach the toy to a car seat, a crib, or a pushchair
Mom's care toy is made of soft and structure-diverse fabrics that are safe for your child and will satisfy little fingers of the most curious explorer. Its contrast elements support proper vision development. Black and white used in the toy are the first colours seen by a baby till they are around 5 months old. It is only later that the baby starts to see other colours and their shades.
This book features a guessing game, which teaches shapes and their names. The cuddly toy has a snap fastener which helps a child open their favourite plush book easily.
We have adjusted the book size so that children can grasp it easily, for greater pleasure and fun.
A sensory book will help you to:
- support baby’s sensory integration
- stimulate baby’s senses from the first days of their life
- make your child occupied for a long time
- develop fine motor skills
Hencz Toys are Polish products, awarded on various occasions, compliant with EN-71 and made of materials awarded with “Przyjazny dla człowieka” (Human-friendly) and “Bezpieczny dla dziecka” (Safe for children) certificate. As we manufacture every toy on our own, we make sure that the production quality is the highest at every stage. Each product has a CE certificate.
- Size: 30x16 cm
- Material: Cotton
- Target age group: 0+
- Country of origin: Poland