Soft ball Blue
- It develops vision, hearing, and touch
- It is soft to touch, with crinkly elements and it rattles
- Safe for your baby
- It has a tag allowing to attach the toy to a car seat, a crib, or a pushchair
Mom's care toy is made of soft and structure-diverse fabrics that are safe for your child and will satisfy little fingers of the most curious explorer. Its contrast elements support proper vision development. Black and white used in the toy are the first colours seen by a baby till they are around 5 months old. It is only later that the baby starts to see other colours and their shades.
The ball has a rattle inside, whose soft sound attracts attention of the youngest ones. The ball motivates them to play, shake it, throw it and roll it. The softness of the ball helps babies to learn how to both grab and move objects from one hand to another.
Blue Ball will help you to:
- develop motor skills, such as grabbing, rolling, tossing
- stimulate vision with contrast
- develop the sense of hearing
- support baby’s sensory integration
- make your child occupied for a long time
Hencz Toys are Polish products, awarded on various occasions, compliant with EN-71 and made of materials awarded with “Przyjazny dla człowieka” (Human-friendly) and “Bezpieczny dla dziecka” (Safe for children) certificate. As we manufacture every toy on our own, we make sure that the production quality is the highest at every stage. Each product has a CE certificate.
- Size: 9x9 cm
- Material: Cotton, minky
- Target age group: 0+
- Country of origin: Poland