- It teaches and entertains: it develops fine motor skills and allows to play with it for a longer time
- It supports your baby’s sensory education
- It develops vision, hearing, and touch
- Perfect for pushchairs
Mom's care toy is made of soft and structure-diverse fabrics that are safe for your child and will satisfy little fingers of the most curious explorer. Its contrast elements support proper vision development. Black and white used in the toy are the first colours seen by a baby till they are around 5 months old. It is only later that the baby starts to see other colours and their shades.
This soft sensory SzopHop spiral toy from Mom's care new collection was created for the youngest ones. With its universal shape, the spiral can be attached to the pushchair, crib, car seat, and more. The SzopHop spiral toy consists of three elements: a spiral, a soft SzopHop, and a rattle.
Sensory spiral will help you to:
- stimulate vision with contrast
- develop fine motor skills
- practice eye-hand coordination
Hencz Toys are Polish products, awarded on various occasions, compliant with EN-71 and made of materials awarded with “Przyjazny dla człowieka” (Human-friendly) and “Bezpieczny dla dziecka” (Safe for children) certificate. As we manufacture every toy on our own, we make sure that the production quality is the highest at every stage. Each product has a CE certificate.
- Size: 17x29 cm
- Material: Cotton
- Target age group: 0+
- Country of origin: Poland