- It supports your baby’s sensory education
- It develops vision, hearing, and touch
- It is soft to touch, with crinkly elements and it rattles
- It has a tag allowing to attach the toy to a car seat, a crib, or a pushchair
- Big soft mirror
A soft sensory book made of fabric by Mom's care has been created for the youngest ones to stimulate their senses, which is crucial in the first months of their life. Vision and perceptiveness are developed when babies follow toys with their eyes and fix their eyes on them. Thanks to that, babies learn about the world and stimulate their sense of touch. A new-born has a poor eyesight, so a black and white sensory book with a touch of red will be perfect. The majority of black and white elements helps develop the skill of distinguishing colours.
A book which is full of surprises. Many interactive elements, such as crinkly pages, tags, a mirror will certainly be a great fun for your baby for a long time, additionally stimulating their senses. We adjusted the book size so that your baby could easily grab it, for even more fun from playing with a toy.
A soft sensory book will help you to:
- support baby’s sensory integration
- stimulate baby’s senses from the first days of their life
- make your child occupied for a long time
Hencz Toys are Polish products, awarded on various occasions, compliant with EN-71 and made of materials awarded with “Przyjazny dla człowieka” (Human-friendly) and “Bezpieczny dla dziecka” (Safe for children) certificate. As we manufacture every toy on our own, we make sure that the production quality is the highest at every stage. Each product has a CE certificate.
- Size: 19x30 cm
- Material: Cotton, minky
- Target age group: 0+
- Country of origin: Poland