- Always close to your child
- Falling asleep faster: a relaxed baby experiences greater comfort and falls asleep faster
- It supports your baby’s sensory education
- It has a tag allowing to attach the toy to a car seat, a crib, or a pushchair
Mom's care toy is made of soft and structure-diverse fabrics that are safe for your child and will satisfy little fingers of the most curious explorer. Its contrast elements support proper vision development. Black and white used in the toy are the first colours seen by a baby till they are around 5 months old. It is only later that the baby starts to see other colours and their shades.
When it is still in the tummy, a baby grabs the umbilical cord. The octopus’ tentacles are to remind the baby of this experience. Rub the octopus against your skin and place it by your baby for their feeling of safety and comfort. It will create a feeling of safety and comfort. The octopus will also remind your baby of the last 9 months spent in mummy’s belly.
Mini Octopus will help you to:
- stimulate vision with contrast
- develop fine motor skills
Hencz Toys are Polish products, awarded on various occasions, compliant with EN-71 and made of materials awarded with “Przyjazny dla człowieka” (Human-friendly) and “Bezpieczny dla dziecka” (Safe for children) certificate. As we manufacture every toy on our own, we make sure that the production quality is the highest at every stage. Each product has a CE certificate.
- Size: 9x28 cm
- Material: Cotton
- Target age group: 0+
- Country of origin: Poland