- Always close to your child
- Guardian of your baby’s sleep
- With a teether for soothing aching gums
- It supports your baby’s sensory education
- It has a tag allowing to attach the toy to a car seat, a crib, or a pushchair
Mom's care toy is made of soft and structure-diverse fabrics that are safe for your child and will satisfy little fingers of the most curious explorer. Its contrast elements support proper vision development. Black and white used in the toy are the first colours seen by a baby till they are around 5 months old. It is only later that the baby starts to see other colours and their shades.
Soft and contrast Sheepi made of fabric is Mom's care handmade cuddly toy created for the youngest ones. It will be a perfect guardian of your baby’s safe sleep. Its soft Minky fabric, so pleasant to touch, will gently cuddle a sleeping new-born, and a contrast-pattern cotton will positively stimulate the baby’s vision. The bottom part of this sensory toy has a teether which will soothe a teething baby, massaging their aching gums.
Sheepi will help you to:
- develop fine motor skills
- stimulate baby’s senses from the first days of their life
- practice eye-hand coordination
- calm an overstimulated child
Hencz Toys are Polish products, awarded on various occasions, compliant with EN-71 and made of materials awarded with “Przyjazny dla człowieka” (Human-friendly) and “Bezpieczny dla dziecka” (Safe for children) certificate. As we manufacture every toy on our own, we make sure that the production quality is the highest at every stage. Each product has a CE certificate.
- Size: 24x26 cm
- Material: Cotton, minky
- Target age group: 0+
- Country of origin: Poland